Thursday, July 28, 2011

Design Star, episode 2

Remember I posted about the HGTV Design Star and promised to update all with this?? Well, I have already talked about week 1 here, and here is what happened 2nd week.


Task: HGTV Design Star's famous white box challenge in which contestants have to create an over-the-top, customized room that represents their style as a designer. They have to express their design ingenuity with materials found at a restaurant supply story, also must complete a creative how-to tip or technique used in their white box design. The design and creativity is a must have for this task, not utility.


David's Points

the 'white box' behind the host, Tanika

the White Rooms after...









my favorite 1


this was my favorite 2

for more details and pictures, see Here.

2 comments:

  1. There is something to learn in all of these pictures. It is really difficult to pick any one. I liked the idea in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such amazing pictures! I have a 5 year old and 2 dogs and can only wish for a room so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

speak your heart!!