Monday, July 18, 2011

Art by Aarohi Singh

all pictures via Art By Aarohi

"It's fun, colorful and quirky. 
It seems over the top and sometimes even disparate...
but it's all me. My love for my country, my culture, my people. 
It's how I see colour and mood.
                            It's my take on life today!!"says Aarohi

Aarohi Singh is an artist. Started just like that 15 years back, is now a full fledged profession for this young painter. She paints in Oil, Acrylics, Watercolor, Pastels and works on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Cardboard, Wood, Fabric. No matter what the medium, Aarohi prefers to paint people, in their moods and colors.

kitsch on daily products

furniture!

water color

oil

acrylic

To know more and see more, visit here and here.

3 comments:

  1. I found the link to her FB page through your profile... she is really good. The kitsch stuff is bright and funky. The door latch Acrylic Painting has to be my favorite.

    And thanks to you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tanya di...our choice is so similar...I came across her while in college's final collection via searching for Kitsch stuff...and yes her Acrylics are just too good...even my favorite after Kitsch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hyy i have a ques. why the proffession of a product designer is good for girl n if we do bsc economics then which type of proffessions we will chosse?

    ReplyDelete

speak your heart!!