Sunday, June 1, 2014

Guacamole Grilled Sandwich!

Healthy+Easy+Quick+Tasty Breakfast!
and of course for my love for Avocados!!!

Recently I shared Avocado Parathas!
Did anyone try those? Like it?

It was a typical lazy sunday for me today and I was thinking about quick but different breakfast. G is ever ready to have Poha (which I never made perfectly yet *sob-sob*) and I never liked it!! So after giving dear G his Poha with cold coffee, I decided to try this new recipe. Took risk though, but one of the yummiest sandwich I made!! **smiles**

Well here goes another quick breakfast recipe!

INGREDIENTS:

**For Guacamole:
  • Nice Riped Avocado (roughly mashed) - 1
  • Onion (finely diced) - 1/4th of a medium onion
  • Tomato (finely diced) - 1 little salad tomato
  • Green Chilly or Jalapeño (finely chopped) - to taste
  • Fresh Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) - to taste
  • Lime/Lemon Juice - 1/2 Tbsp
  • Salt - to taste
  • Crushed Black Pepper - to taste
  • note: adding little minced garlic enhance taste

**4 Slice White Bread (you can use brown too for even healthier version)
Little Butter for buttering bread slices

METHOD:
  • To make the guacamole; cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Scoop out avacado from the peel, put in a bowl. Using a fork, mash the avocado. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
  • On your sandwich maker/grill/griddle; place buttered bread slices, spread guacamole, cover with another buttered bread slice and cook. note: you may also top your guacamole with grated cheese of your choice, I avoid cheese so didn't use it.
  • Enjoy hot grilled sandwich with tomato ketchup :)

I usually enjoy my Sandwich with either Cold Coffee or Cold Choco Milk!
*************
Share your recipes with us Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your heart!!