Any Avocado lovers here?
I love Avocados! Specially I relish Guacamole.
I was always looking for something more with this.
It has fat, but thats the good fat our body needs.
Recently I came across this recipe and thought of sharing it.
It is full of nutrients, creaminess of avocado and super soft Avocado Paratha!
Ripe Avocados – 2
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Garlic – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – to taste, finely chopped
Cilantro – finely chopped
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Chapati Flour (Whole Wheat Flour) – 2 cups
Additional Oil – for cooking
- Peel the Avocados and mash a smooth paste.
- Mix in lemon juice, salt, garlic, green chilies, cilantro, cumin powder & oil.
- Add Flour in little at a time and form a dough.
- Once the dough comes together, drizzle a few drops of oil over the dough ball to coat. Cover and allow the dough to rest for 15-20 minutes. Once you are ready to make the parathas, give the dough one more quick knead.
- Heat up a tawa/skillet on medium heat and start rolling paratha.
- Once the paratha is rolled out and the tawa is hot, place it on the tawa.
- Move the paratha and make sure it does not stick.
- Allow it to cook- change of color and little bubbles will appear.
- Flip and drizzle a little Oil and smear it.
- Flip once again and smear oil and spread it on the other side as well.
- Allow it to cook for just a minute or less (according to your taste).
- Serve hot with yogurt and pickle or have it as a chapati.
Have you tried our Muffins yet?
Share your recipes with us, Here