Sunday, September 25, 2011

India in my little home!

Happy Birthday The Key Bunch!
yes, It's key Bunch's 3rd birthday and 
Designing Life is joining their party 

sharing "India in my Home"


the 'felt' Bandhanwaar and Ceramic name plate with Ganesha on the entrance



Rajasthani birdies play in my patio

Diwali lamps

cushions from Dastkar, Madhubani Painting, Kalamkari and pure silk!
(other cushions I'll share soon)

painting inspired by own country

black & white Warli Painting on a small wooden block

Buddha on paper with Oil Pastels, still waiting to framed

mini Ganesha canvas paintings

my favorite! love the Ganesha painting, the chest and chest top stuffs,
love every inch this wall

Rajasthan touch again!

our Mandir/Temple, yes this beautiful frame of Gods is our Temple gifted by my aunt 

Laddu Gopal (Baby Krishna) 

last but not the least, Tulsi plant in my sunny patio

Our home decor is not just India inspired, 
but every room has a little Indian touch or pieces from India.

Hope you liked my mini tour of my home,
will share more soon!

linking to the party at The Key Bunch

All Images: my home
All Paintings: by me!

13 comments:

  1. Your home is gorgeous!! The paintings are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely images...i love each and every corner :)..would you mind sharing a few corners with my readers please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Patricia and Sudha...

    Sudha I would love to share my home on your blog. drop your email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Sonam....I love all your paintings. everything is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonam, you have such a lovely home and with all your handmade creations, it looks even more welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely home!!!

    http://megalivingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Serene" is the first thought that popped into my head when i looked at the pics of your lovely home! Especially adore the Buddha and the mini-Ganesha paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely touch of India on your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post, loved every 'bit of India' in your gorgeous home. Thanks for joining the party at The Key Bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have got a beautiful home Sonam and your blog is lovely, I am still exploring and I am loving it ..also wanted to mention I saw your picture in one of the post and must say you have got a gorgeous smile :)

    Love
    Sharkara

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely, creative home :) I loved ur blog too :) I am following it..
    http://warli-soul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mini Ganesha paintings are awesome. Taking inspiration from those :)

    ReplyDelete

speak your heart!!