Friday, April 29, 2011

Barbara Brown, a ceramic artist and instructor


Once you fall in love with Clay, you stay in love forever. I recently started trying my hands in ceramics. Thanks to my instructor/guide Ms. Barbara Brown, who introduced me with clay and i fell in love with this beautiful art. I always wanted to thank her for the same, so thought of writing a post about her and her work.

Barbara Brown, a ceramic artist & instructor, whose goal as a Clay Artist is to create objects that communicate peace & tranquility. Her inspirations are usually natural and organic forms. "Elements taken from stones, water holders and plants are studied, sketched and abstracted for future use in design work. I hope to be able to contribute some beauty to the world." says, Barbara. 



To know more about Barbara, her achievements and her work, click here.


1 comment:

speak your heart!!